- Think about your readers.
- Keep code consistent.
- The devil can be in dependencies, trust no one.
- Sometimes, it’s better just replace all the module is it is too messy.
- Most of articles on writing a good code just cite or re-tell “Clean Code” or “Code complete”, so just read these books.
As a side note, I hope the author doesn’t read Reddit comments. There is a short summary:
- Author doesn’t have any experience.
- Author is too emotional
- The problem is small and nothing important.
- The story is made up and never could happen.
- All these issues because it’s JS.