My favorite videos about Elixir:
- Elixir: The Documentary — a bit of Elixir history, motivation to write a new language.
- Idioms for building fault-tolerant applications with Elixir — a deeper dive into why Elixir exists, what it solves, how it’s different from Erlang.
- The Soul of Erlang and Elixir — an interesting demo of Elixir features that make it different: hot code reload, observability, supervision, concurrency.
- Intro to OTP in Elixir — a guide into concurrency patterns and error handling.
- Elixir Tutorial — very basics of the language: syntax, types, pattern matching.
And if you want to properly learn the language, I highly recommend Elixir School.